Wednesday, August 3, 2011

more pictures!- July 25

me and the elders in my misson from my district at the ccm
hermana green and i after the change conference about to head out to our areas!!! (some places in my area look like the ghetto in the background of the pic) 
        
    


 me on my 2nd day with my first breakfast during personal study

third day  i think after our studying about to go out teaching!!

today the 25th p-day with our lunch!

a street that looks like all the other streets im usually walking on. (ill get a pic of san juan next week
 ___________________________________________________________________________________
my old stunt partner Chandler Stone who was at the ccm picking up missionaries

elder bishop and I on tuesday for the change conference

view from the mission home apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment