Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Audio Letters Week 4

Hola! Hermana Jacobsen is nearly finished with her mission! and we have gotten very behind on updating her blog! The reason is because she has been sending all her letters as voice recordings. She has a little hand-held voice recorder with a memory chip, so every week she uploads those recordings and sends them to us via email. Ever since she started sending audio letters (back in week four in the field!) I have been trying to figure out a way to upload them to her blog so everyone can hear them! And I have finally figured it out! ( A LOT later!) So here is week four and I will do my best to get them all uploaded asap! So you can listen to them before she comes home beginning of December! (so soon!) Every play box is a different audio recording from the same week! I hope you enjoy hearing the voice of your favorite missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment